Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- “Business“, refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers’ personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers’ personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers’ personal information.
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to 7 BUGS STUDIOS PTE. LTD.
For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
- “Country” refers to SINGAPORE.
- “Consumer” is defined as every individual who has the app Gaming Panda : Game Assistant installed on their Device.
- “Cookies” are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- “Data Controller“, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- “Do Not Track” (DNT)” is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
- “Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
For the purposes of GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- “Sale“, means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer’s personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- “Website” refers to Gaming Panda, accessible from www.gamingpanda.app
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
- Installed Applications Information
- Screen Recording
- Analytics Information
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Use of Your Personal Data
The purpose of collecting user data is to analyze and understand how our app is being used, which games are installed on the device, and how users interact with them. This data helps us improve the app’s functionality, optimize recommendations, and tailor the gaming assistance we provide to each user’s preferences. By gathering these insights, we aim to offer a more personalized and effective gaming experience.
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- Analytics data is used to provide relevant services tailored to the user’s custom requirements.
- Installed Applications data is used for the app to function properly, Gaming Panda is a game assistant app that spawns every time a user opens a game. The app helps users get better at games and provides assistant functionality such as info about the game and recording capabilities. For this reason we need to know which games the users has installed on their device to provide functionality.
- Screen Recording data is stored locally and helps the user to look back at their gameplay and share with friends, and also helps improve at their gaming by rewatching and learning from their mistakes.
Collection of user data
In our app Gaming Panda, we collect certain user data to enhance the gaming experience and provide relevant services. The specific data we collect includes the list of installed applications on the user’s device, screen recordings, and analytics related to app usage. These permissions are necessary for the app to function properly and offer the intended features
How we store the data
The user data collected by Gaming Panda is securely stored on our servers. We take stringent measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of this data. Modern cryptography techniques, such as encrypting the data during transmission using HTTPS, are employed to protect it from unauthorised access. We also implement industry-standard security protocols and regularly update our security measures to safeguard the stored data.
Transfer of data
It’s important to note that we do not sell personal and sensitive user data to third parties for monetary consideration. However, if users choose to initiate the transfer of their personal and sensitive data (e.g., sharing files through the app or participating in research studies), such transfers are not considered as a sale of data.
We prioritise the security and privacy of our users’ data and strive to handle it responsibly and transparently, adhering to the guidelines and requirements outlined by Google Play and applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- By sending us an email: email@example.com