Facing Lags in PUBG Mobile? 10 Best Solutions to Fix Lag in PUBG Mobile
Are you facing PUBG mobile lag? Read the entire article on how to fix the lags with 10 best and feasible solutions.
Although it is a fantastic game, some issues such as lag, ping, connection issues, and so on detract from the gaming experience. PUBG developers are not optimising the game for low-end devices as the game receives more updates.
For a satisfying gaming experience, I have installed the Gaming Panda application, which is available on the Play Store. It will offer a variety of tools to enhance your gaming skills while you’re playing. Try downloading the Gaming Panda app from the Play Store as well.
The majority of lag in the game is caused by rendering during gameplay. For example, if you land in a high-traffic area like Bootcamp or Pochinki, there will be more render lag because most enemies will land for loot and kill. It is simple to repair.
How to fix the Lag in PUBG Mobile - 10 Best Methods
You can easily fix lag and reduce ping in PUBG mobile by implementing the methods listed below on your device. Methods 1–7 will help you fix lag and boost FPS in PUBG mobile, while methods 8-10 will help you reduce ping in PUBG mobile.
- Disable Unnecessary Services
- Fix Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool by changing Device Resolution
- Change Animation Scale & 4x MSAA
- Turn on Overclock Mode.
- Disable Graphics Auto-Adjustment
- Uninstall Unnecessary Programs
- Install a Game Booster to Reduce PUBG Lag.
- Install VPN to Fix Ping Issues
- Change to Aeroplane Mode
- Pinger v.2 should be installed to reduce ping in Pubg Mobile.
You can easily improve your game and mostly eliminate lag in the game. Let’s go over each method in detail and how you can use it to keep PUBG Mobile running smoothly on your device.
1. Disable unnecessary services
Most of the useless settings, such as Bluetooth, Auto-rotate, Location, and so on, are useless while playing PUBG. You can disable those settings to improve your battery life and performance. It’s just a minor tweak that will give you a slight boost when playing games on your device.
2. Fix Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool by changing Device Resolution
Changing your device resolution from higher to lower can significantly improve PUBG mobile performance. This method requires a PC with specific software such as Winrar and the Minimal ADB & Fastboot Tool. First, install both programmes on your computer.
Check that you have USB debugging enabled in the Developer option. Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
If you don’t know how to enable USB Debugging from the Developer option, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Device Settings and then to the About Phone section.
- Continuously Build Number should be tapped 5-6 times. Your Developer option will now be enabled, and you will be able to use it.
- Simply go to your Settings and look for the Developer Option.
- To enable it, turn on the Developer Option. Search for USB Debugging in the Developer menu and tap on it to enable USB Debugging on your phone.
Now, open your Minimal ADB command prompt and proceed as follows: –
- Type ADB devices into the command prompt and press enter. It will display the device that is connected to the PC.
- Now, type ADB shell wm size and press Enter. It will display the display resolution of your mobile device. Take note of your mobile resolution size.
- Run the command ADB shell wm density. It will display the pixel density of your mobile device.
- Now, go to the Resolution scale calculator and enter the mobile resolution size that you specified in step 2.
- When you enter a resolution, it will display all of the resolutions that your device can support. Simply change it to a lower value.
- You must determine the best resolution for your mobile device.
- Once you’ve found it, open your Adb command prompt and type ADB shell wm size your optimal resolution size, then press Enter.
- Your mobile device will display the resolution change.
- If you have a large screen resolution, you can change the pixel density of your device to accommodate the larger resolution.
- Run ADB shell wm density your optimal density size. Check your mobile screen for updates.
It will help to increase frame rates in a variety of games such as PUBG, CoD, and others. The lower the resolution, the better the performance. However, the quality of your game will degrade. Maintain a balance of resolution and quality for optimal results.
If you get stuck at any point while using this method, you can watch the video below, which explains how to change device resolution using Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool.
3. Change Animation Scale & 4x MSAA
Do you know that you can easily repair PUBG Mobile with just one setting in Android developer mode? The android developer had given us the option of running our game smoothly. Now I’ll tell you about that option.
This option is known as Force 4x MSAA, and it is available in the developer option. Android developers had hidden this developer option because if you made a mistake in that option, your device would experience numerous issues. However, the Force 4x MSAA option is risk-free.
It helps to increase FPS in most devices, but it has no effect on FPS in others. As a result, I recommend that you use the FPS counter to record your FPS before and after enabling the 4x MSAA option.
Follow the steps below to enable Force 4x MSAA on your device:
- Navigate to your device’s settings and select About Phone.
- Click on Built Version 10 times in a row to enable the developer option on your device.
- Your developer option is now visible in the device settings. If you cannot locate it, look for it in your settings.
- To enable the Developer Option, toggle it. Swipe down to the Force 4x MSAA section and turn it on.
- Change the 0.5x value for Windows Animation, Transition Animation Scale, and Animation Duration Scale.
- Turn off HW Overlays and restart your phone. Now you can play PUBG mobile without lag.
4. Turn on Overclock Mode
Most gaming phones include the ability to overclock the processor and GPU, which is essential for optimising high-end games.
Overclocking simply means increasing the clock frequency of your processor and GPU to make them run faster than before. To enable Overclock Mode, go to Settings and search for Overclock. Once you’ve found it, tap on it to activate the Overclock Mode.
Most of the mid-range and the low-end phone lacks the Overclock Mode facility. Therefore, if you do not find it, then your phone might not support Overclocking.
If you try to Overclock your mobile phone externally with the help of certain software, then there is a huge chance that your phone might get corrupted or stop functioning at all.
5. Disable Graphics Auto-Adjustment
Disabling Auto-adjust graphics in your PUBG mobile settings prevents PUBG from changing the GFX tool’s Graphics settings. To improve your practise, turn off the Auto-adjust Graphics option. If your FPS fluctuates too much in the game, it automatically lowers your Graphics settings.
You may believe that the option will provide you with a more stable FPS, but the stable FPS will be around 15-20 FPS, which is not ideal.
6. Uninstall Unnecessary Programs
Remove unnecessary applications to free up RAM and internal memory space. According to PUBG Mobile specifications, your device must have at least 2 GB of RAM. As a result, you must uninstall unnecessary apps from your device, which will free up the majority of the RAM space.
To remove unwanted applications from your device, go to Device Settings and then click on Apps Management. Uninstall any unwanted applications you no longer require. Restart your device once you’re finished.
7. Install a Game Booster to Reduce PUBG Lag
Game Booster significantly improves your gaming experience by closing all background applications. It is considered the best in terms of game boosting apps list. It also clears RAM usage before starting the game and frequently speeds it up.
Every smartphone manufacturer, including Xiaomi and Realme, has a built-in game booster. Other game boosters can also be downloaded from the Google Play store.
Follow these steps to install Game Booster:
- Search for Game Booster in the Google Play store.
- Download and install the one that has a high rating.
- Launch the Game Booster. Game Booster will automatically look for all of the games on your device.
- Start the game using the Game Booster.
Game Booster improves the game experience to some extent, but it does not always improve games.
8. Install VPN to Fix Ping Issues
VPN stands for virtual private network, and it allows you to connect to servers in countries such as Germany, the United States, and others. As a result, you can easily reduce your ping in PUBG mobile by using a VPN.
Although the majority of VPN apps are free, you can easily download the free version of the VPN apps directly from the Google Play store.
9. Change to Aeroplane Mode
This method does not necessitate the use of any third-party software. As a result, the majority of us prefer it. Resetting your network can sometimes help to reduce pings in the game. Aeroplane mode assists in stopping all network activity by disabling network access in your device.
To enable aeroplane mode on your device, first swipe down from the top of the navigation menu and then tap on Aeroplane Mode. Wait 10 seconds before clicking on Aeroplane mode again to turn it off. Your ping problem will be resolved.
10. Pinger v.2 should be installed to reduce ping in Pubg Mobile.
Pinger reduces ping by providing a direct route to the server. As a result, it reduces additional requests and ping in the game.
The new Pinger v.2 is more stable than the previous Pinger v.1. Pinger v.2 is available for iOS and Android by clicking the download button below.
To reduce ping issues caused by Pinger v.2, take the following steps:
- Pingerv.2 can be downloaded from the link above and installed on your device.
- Clear all recent running apps before launching the Pinger v.2 app.
- Choose your Ping Mode (Recommended: Extreme)
- Turn on and wait for Pinger to activate.
- Tap the home button to return to your home screen.
- Play any game you want.
I hope that these methods will assist you in resolving lag and ping in PUBG mobile. If you notice anything informative that I have missed, please leave a comment below and I will add it to the post as soon as possible.Share this post with your PUBG mobile friends to assist them in reducing lag and ping issues in PUBG mobile.